Here we are going to share the news with you about Cyclonic Midhili hitting the Bangladesh coast close to Khepupara. This incident happened on the day of Friday night or during the early hours of Saturday, and this news was published by the Indian Meteorological Department. This news is getting viral on the web and gaining the attention of the people. The heavy rainfall of Cyclone Midhi to hit the Bangladesh coast became a serious topic. Yes, heavy rainfall in Bengal, North East States, IMD is a matter of discussion. What happened? What is the entire matter? We will try to cover all the details about the news. Let’s continue the article.
Cyclone Midhili to hit Bangladesh coast today
According to the report, The cyclonic storm is hardly to cause serious damage to India’s coastal states. Nevertheless, the prediction made previously about the heavy rainfall in the Coastal districts of Odisha, West Bengal, and North Eastern states. As we have shared it happened on the day of Friday. When the course of the cyclonic storm came in the Bay of Bengal. A warning has been mentioned by the forecasting agency to fishermen to not undertake out of the sea. We will tell you moreover details about the news, which you will find in the next section of the article.
Take a look at the topic five updates:
- The shocking depression over the Bay of Bengal turned into a violent storm ‘Midhili’ on the day of Friday morning, as updated by the Meteorological Department.
2. “Deep Depression over NW Bay of Bengal intensified into a cyclonic storm ‘Midhili’. It fibbed centralized at 0530 hrs IST of 17 Nov over Northwest Bob about 190 km east of Paradip, and 220 km Southeast of Khepupara,” 200 km south-southeast of Digha, the IMD mentioned in its bulletin.
3. The “Midhili” name was given by the Maldives. The Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal cyclones will be affected by cyclones. The names are taken by the World Meteorological Organization and member countries of the United Nations Economic and Social Commission.
4. Odisha, Coastal regions of West Bengal, and North East states are looking in the condition to get heavy rainfall on the day of Friday. m
5. Despite Purba, additional vigilance has been managed in Digha, which is a coastal resort town in West Bengal that is famous for tourists.
These are the five updates, which came out. These all were important to include in this article. If you were also searching about it here it is and you can get the gain the information whatever you want. As per the sources, the officers are trying their best to handle this matter. They are using their all resources to face this problem. We hope that everything will be fine very soon. Stay tuned with us for more updates.