The arrival of fall signifies the start of the season for cozy sweaters, scenic drives, and, of course, pumpkin spice lattes. This delicious beverage has become a beloved staple in coffee shops around the world, but did you know you can make your own delectable pumpkin spice latte at home? Follow this simple recipe to create the perfect autumn drink in just a few minutes.
– 2 cups milk (dairy or non-dairy)
– 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
– 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
– 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
– 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
– 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee or espresso
– Whipped cream and cinnamon (optional, for garnish)
1. In a small saucepan, combine milk, pumpkin puree, and sugar. Cook over medium heat until all ingredients are well-blended and heated through.
2. Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice.
3. Using an immersion blender or standing blender, carefully blend the heated mixture until it is smooth and frothy. If you do not have a blender available, simply whisk vigorously by hand until frothy.
4. While preparing the milk mixture, separately brew your coffee or espresso as desired. For a stronger flavor, use a dark roast coffee bean.
5. Divide the brewed coffee or espresso between two mugs.
6. Gently pour the blended milk mixture over the coffee in each mug.
7. If desired, top each latte with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon for added flavor and presentation.
This best pumpkin spice latte recipe is an incredibly easy and affordable alternative to purchasing one from your favorite coffee shop. Plus, you can customize it to your liking by adjusting your preferred spices and using different milk options. So, the next time you crave a pumpkin spice latte, treat yourself by making one at home and enjoy the warmth and flavor of this autumn classic.
The post Best Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe – How To Make Pumpkin Spice Latte appeared first on The Tech Edvocate.