Crock-Pot Reese’s Cake is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that combines the irresistible flavors of chocolate and peanut butter. This slow cooker recipe is perfect for busy individuals who want to enjoy a scrumptious treat without spending hours in the kitchen. Let’s dive into the best Crock-Pot Reese’s Cake recipe and learn how to make this mouthwatering dessert.
– 1 box of chocolate cake mix
– 1 1/4 cups of water
– 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
– 3 large eggs
– 1 cup of peanut butter, melted
– 1 bag of mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, unwrapped and chopped
– 1 container of chocolate frosting
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chocolate cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs. Mix thoroughly until there are no lumps remaining.
2. Pour half of the cake batter into a greased slow cooker.
3. Drizzle half of the melted peanut butter over the cake batter in the slow cooker, then sprinkle half of the chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups on top.
4. Pour the remaining cake batter over the peanut butter and candy layer in the slow cooker. Carefully smooth out the top layer using a spatula.
5. Drizzle the remaining melted peanut butter over the top layer of cake batter, then sprinkle with the remaining chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
6. Cover the slow cooker with a lid and cook on low heat for about 2-3 hours or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
7. Once it is cooked, turn off the slow cooker and let it cool for about an hour.
8. Carefully remove your Crock-Pot Reese’s Cake from the slow cooker and transfer it to a serving plate, using caution to avoid bruising or breaking the cake.
9. Once cooled, spread the chocolate frosting on top of the cake evenly.
This Crock-Pot Reese’s Cake recipe is perfect for satisfying your chocolate and peanut butter cravings without requiring much effort or time spent in the kitchen. The simple preparation and slow cooker convenience make this dessert a winner for busy individuals or parties. Enjoy this delightful recipe as an afternoon treat or after-dinner dessert with your loved ones!
The post Best Crock-Pot Reese’s Cake Recipe – How to Make Crock-Pot Reese’s Cake appeared first on The Tech Edvocate.