Buffalo shrimp tacos are the perfect combination of zesty, crispy, and delicious. They bring together the best elements of a great taco and combine it with the bold flavor of buffalo sauce. In this article, we will guide you through making the best buffalo shrimp tacos that will impress your hungry guests.
– 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
– 1 cup all-purpose flour
– 2 large eggs, beaten
– 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
– Oil for frying
– 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (or homemade buffalo sauce)
– 8 small flour tortillas
– 2 cups shredded lettuce
– 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
– 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
– 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
– Ranch or blue cheese dressing for drizzling (optional)
1. Prepare the shrimp: Place the flour, beaten eggs, and panko breadcrumbs into three separate shallow bowls. Dip each shrimp first into the flour, then the egg, and finally coat them with panko breadcrumbs.
2. Heat the oil: In a large frying pan or deep-fryer, heat about two inches of oil over medium-high heat until it reaches 350°F (175°C).
3. Fry the shrimp: Carefully place the breaded shrimp in batches into the hot oil. Fry for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Make sure not to overcrowd the frying pan or deep-fryer. Remove cooked shrimp using a slotted spoon and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil.
4. Coat the shrimp in buffalo sauce: Transfer cooked shrimp to a large bowl and toss them gently with buffalo sauce until well-coated.
5. Assemble the tacos: Warm the flour tortillas by heating them for about 10 seconds on each side in a dry skillet or directly over a medium flame on the stovetop. Place some shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and sliced red onions on each warmed tortilla. Top with a few buffalo shrimp and crumbled blue cheese (if using).
6. Serve: Drizzle a small amount of ranch or blue cheese dressing over each taco before serving (optional). Enjoy your delicious buffalo shrimp tacos!
In conclusion, this buffalo shrimp tacos recipe is simple to follow and delivers mouthwatering results that will have everyone at your next gathering craving more. The combination of crispy, tangy buffalo shrimp with fresh vegetables and soft tortillas make for a delectable dish that is sure to become a favorite. Happy cooking!
The post Best Buffalo Shrimp Tacos Recipe – How To Make Buffalo Shrimp Tacos appeared first on The Tech Edvocate.